CDC Quietly Deletes 6,000 COVID Vaccine Deaths From Its CDC Website Total in One Day — Caught by Internet Sleuths (VIDEO)
Biden DOJ Drops Investigations of All Democrat Governors Whose Actions Killed Tens of Thousands of Seniors in Nursing Homes with COVID
“Are You Trying to Hide Something?” – Reporter Challenges Psaki on Not Releasing Breakthrough Covid Cases Among White House Staffers (VIDEO)
— First report of two contralateral Bell's palsy episodes in the same patient
Harris On Vaccine: 'If Donald Trump Tells Us To Take It, I’m Not Taking It.' | NBC News Sen. Kamala Harris said she would take a Covid-19 vaccine if doctors said it was safe but not if Donald Trump said to take it.
You won't see this material on Facebook
Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 drug in Pregnant Women - published by doctors for the CDC v-safe COVID-19 Pregnancy Registry (doctors names listed on website, link below). Source: The New England Journal of Medicine: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104983
What AAFA uncovered: Women injected with Covid19 drug in 1st Trimester = Death to all Babies Table 4 proves 92% of women who were injected with the covid19 drug in the 1st trimester of their pregnancy lost their babies. The remaining 8% of those who were injected within the 1st trimester also lost their babies within the second trimester. Using the entire 827 participants as the denominator misleadingly makes it look like only 12.6% of babies died in the first trimester. This misrepresentation can be seen in table 4, then rectified in the text underneath the table where it states, "A total of 96 of the 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation." which means in the 1st trimester.
AAFA's conclusion: Injecting anyone with the Covid19 experimental drug is reprehensible, but injecting pregnant women with it is completely insane. The main motivation for this insanity is money, greed, and control which are all structurally inherent to The Money Based Economy.
To be fair, here is "Their" response.....
Of course Youtube took this down. Which is why it is uploaded to Bitchute and Brighteon. Watch the Video below;
Listen......The world is currently at a dangerous crossroad. Populations are exploding, polluting the planet and destroying ecosystems globally. Fauna and flora going extinct, oceans full of plastic and pollution, and fresh water becoming blue gold.
If you don't think the people in power aren't working to reduce the population you are clueless.
Ready for that vaccine?
Maybe it won't kill you immediately, maybe down the road.....maybe it is designed to expand the current sterility epidemics.
I'll be holding out as long as possible.
Stephanie Wasil: 50-year-old California educator develops blood clots, dead eight days after second experimental Moderna mRNA shot
VIDEO: Five World-Renowned Doctors Post Urgent Warning: C-19 Injections Are a Bioweapon! | FBoxEver since reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots...
Image: DW Meta-Analysis of 65 Studies Reveals Face Masks Induce Mask-Induced Exhaustion Syndrome (MIES). A first-of-its-kind literature review on the adverse effects of face masks, titled “Is a Mask That Covers the Mouth and Nose Free from Undesirable Side Effects in Everyday Use and Free of Potential Hazards?,” reveals there are clear, scientifically demonstrable adverse
6-10-21-Medical Advisors to CDC: ‘Higher Than Expected’ Number of Cases of Heart Problems in Young Adults and Adolescents Following Covid Vaccination
6-9-21 Greatest Mass Killer of 21st Century: Data Shows Fauci Conspired and Lied – New Study Shows HCQ plus AZT Improved Survival of COVID Patients by Nearly 200%
BANNED VIDEOS- Covid & Deep State- Watch below
So... Zerohedge was subsequently banned from Twitter THE DAY AFTER this email was sent.
Did Fauci and the NIH ask Twitter to censor ZeroHedge on behalf of the government, the WHO, the Chinese labs he's connected to, and end up spreading death and destruction around the world by having Big Teach label what was actually THE TRUTH a "conspiracy theory?"
If so, this is yet ANOTHER instance of Twitter acting as a Government Agent. Which is EXACTLY what Dr. Shiva is suing twitter for right now - in a case that looks like it's going to succeed (thus setting the precedent).
This is not coincidence. I'm willing to bet there's a nonzero chance there's a trail from the NIH/Fauci to Twitter, asking them to censor ZeroHedge. Those filing FOIA's along these lines should pursue this thread, and expose this criminal communist conduct, and ZeroHedge should sue Twitter for as much as they can, if this is indeed the case.
And if this trail exists between Fauci/NIH and Twitter... does it ALSO exist between them and Facebook and Google?